How to mimic schizophrenia and have an experience as close to schizophrenia as possible, and my journey to feel like a schizophrenic
If you ever wanted to know how it feels like to
have schizophrenia and maybe wanted to mimic it, I collect tips and guides on
how to do that and I want to do that myself.
It’s important to remember if you want to do that
for attention I’d rather you not. On internet, every time I saw someone say
they want to have X illness people bash on them for being an attention whore.
But I personally, don’t want to do it for attention. I just really want to put
myself into shoes of a schizophrenic person.
It will feel… bad. That’s how mental illness is.
And if this feels bad, than you can imagine how horrible presumably untreated
schizophrenia feels like.
If you take large doses of caffeine on a daily
basis and then add stress into your life you can have a psychosis event that
mimics schizophrenia- a comment I found
on Youtube.
Sleep deprivation has similar, much milder effects to schizophrenia and psychosis.
Sleep deprivation has similar, much milder effects to schizophrenia and psychosis.
Prolonged use of psychedelic drugs can make you have
symptoms similar to psychosis and schizophrenia; it also worsens the symptoms
of people suffering from it.
As for heavier symptoms such as hallucinations and
delusions - that, I don't know. I think only drugs can cause hallucinations.
But it's important to remember that hallucinations are usually symptoms of
extreme schizophrenia. Most schizophrenic people don't have those
hallucinations - at least, not as frequently.
To be continued.
Comments
Post a Comment